Shop Foreman for oilfield hauling company
D&D Well Services is an Oilfield transportation (Rig moving) company with operations in Fort St. John and Grande Prairie.
The successful applicant will be required to oversee the daily operations of our Fort St. John shop; in a safe, productive and cost efficient manner.
Duties (But not limited to)
- Generating work orders, prioritizing and delegating responsibilities to the team
- Cost effectively maintaining and inspecting the fleet of approximately 80 pieces of equipment
- Supervising 4 – 8 Journeymen, apprentice level mechanics and parts department
- This is a full time position in our Fort St. John branch
- Competitive wage
- RRSP and Benefit plan
- Modern 30,000 square foot shop
Mandatory pre-employment drug screening required.
- Must be a qualified Red Seal Heavy Duty Journeyman Mechanic
- Commercial Vehicle Inspection Ticket would be an asset
- Proven successful supervisory/people management experience
- Strong computer skills
- Experience with Oilfield equipment
- Class 1 preferred
- Strong organizational skills
- Experience with CAT ET & Cummins
- Safety Orientated
- First Aid
How to Apply:
PLEASE NO PHONE CALLS
|| Fort St. John
D&D Well Services Ltd.
7928 Mile 49 Alaska Hwy.
||Fort St John, BC
You must be logged in to see this user's contact information