Oculus Transport Ltd. requires a part-time Wash Bay Attendant /Detailer for our Fort St. John branch. This is a job-sharing position and will be a week on / week off schedule.
WHO WE ARE:
Oculus Transport is a leader in the oilfield logistics sector and are committed to operating at the highest standards of safety. We strive to develop strong, long-term relationships with our employees, customers, and the communities we operate in. Our rigorous employee training and equipment maintenance programs ensure that we provide our customers with reliable and efficient service while demonstrating our commitment to the safety of everyone involved.
This position will be responsible for:
• Washing and detailing of all units [exterior and interior]. This includes, but is not limited to, pressure washing, polishing, vacuuming and shampooing.
• Ensuring that a high quality of workmanship is applied to all units, inside and out, and taking extra care with all driver belongings.
• Completing detailed daily paperwork including, but not limited to, time sheets and unit reports.
• Confirming that tasks have been completed to their full extent
• Assist with cleaning and maintaining shop facilities and equipment, including sweeping, mopping, tidying as required
• Occasionally assisting the mechanics with minor repairs if needed
• Conduct parts runs (pick up and delivery) if requested
• Maintain a work environment that promotes safety, respect and professionalism
• Operate the wash bay equipment in a safe manner at-all-times and abide by safety procedures and protocols in place
• Work overtime shifts as required based on workload and deadlines
• Any other duties as requested by the Shop Foreman
SCHEDULE: Week on / Week off, Monday – Friday when on shift.
REQUIREMENTS: Must have own reliable transportation, valid class 5 license, clean drivers abstract, be physically fit, and able to pass the pre-employment drug and alcohol testing
While we appreciate all applications, only those selected for an interview will be contacted