Surepoint is currently looking for Control & Automation Technicians
As a Control and Automation technician, you will be working within the Electrical, Instrumentation and Control group. Based out of our Fort St. John office, our team brings years of experience in automation design, PLC/ROC programming, HMI development, SCADA integration, and commissioning services.
Areas of Work:
• DCS/PLC/HMI/SCADA program development and testing
• PLC/HMI/SCADA FAT testing, commissioning and field service
• Facility & Well Site Commissioning & Start-ups
• Creation of technical documentation (control logic, programming narratives, test procedures, user manuals, installation/commissioning manuals,
• Network, Radio, & Fiber Communication Design & Installation
• Compressor Panel Commissioning & Start-ups
• Cause & Effect / Shutdown Keys
• Electrical & Instrumentation Construction & Maintenance
We offer top competitive wages, group benefits, and an outstanding safety program. We have both in town and occasional camp positions.
The applicant must have a continual focus on safety, cost control and client satisfaction when performing the duties of this position. The applicant must also have an attention to detail in order to meet and exceed client needs and expectations, as well as the ability to perform duties in a professional and courteous manner.
Applicant must be able to meet the physical demands of the job and exercise initiative and good judgment with the ability to multi-task.
• Valid Class 5 Drivers License and clean drivers abstract
• Current H2S Certificate and First Aid (OFA Level 1 Minimum).
• A pre-employment drug and alcohol exam prior to employment, this will be provided by Surepoint.
Those who are interested in joining our team, please email your resume to, email@example.com