NormTek Radiation Services Ltd – NORM Laborer
NormTek has an opening for a full time NORM laborer based out of our Ft St John, BC Facility. NormTek specializes in Naturally Occurring Radioactive Material within the oil and gas industry. As a small employee owned company experiencing significant growth we are looking for motivated, long term employees that can add to the success of our team.
• Must be safety focused and comply with all of NormTek’s Health, Safety and Environmental policies.
• H2S, First Aid, WHMIS, TDG, etc. tickets and valid driver’s license required. Class 1 or 3 license would be an asset to candidates
• Preference will be given to candidates with experience or knowledge of NORM, however it is not a requirement. NormTek will provide on the job training specific to NORM and our equipment.
• Must be mechanically inclined, self-motivated, hardworking, able to work in a team setting but also capable of receiving direction and completing tasks with limited supervision. Loader / equipment operation experience is beneficial.
• Most work would be completed at NormTek’s Ft St John facility, Monday to Friday, 8 hours per day. Overtime and weekend work will be required from time to time.
• Primary responsibilities will be cleaning NORM impacted equipment, general maintenance of the facility and equipment, heavy lifting, working in inclement weather, etc. and maintaining a clean and organized work area.
• The position is a laborer role, but should the successful applicant continue to meet or exceeds NormTek expectations, potential exists to receive training to become a NORM technician which would be a field and facility based position.
• NormTek offers competitive wages and the hourly wage will be based upon applicable experience.
• Successful candidate must pass pre-employment drug and alcohol screening.
For more information or to submit your resume please email Curtis McKinnon – firstname.lastname@example.org