Techmation Electric & Controls Ltd is currently hiring Industrial Journeyman & Apprentice Electricians for our Fort St John branch. We are currently offering a 10/4, 15/6 or 21/7 shift. There are camp positions available, however preference to individuals within the local Fort St John area will be given. Travel will be provided by company truck leaving from our Fort St John location.
Techmation works on a variety of industrial oil and gas construction and maintenance projects throughout Western Canada. As a successful applicant, you will have the opportunity to work on full-time, long-term industrial projects with well-established and reputable clients.
• Journeyman Electrical certificate, OR
• Electrical Apprentice (1st, 2nd, 3rd, or 4th year)
• Previous electrical construction experience working within the Industrial Oil & Gas sector
• Candidates must have valid H2S Alive, Standard First Aid, CSTS-09, and OSSA Fall Protection certificates
• Must have a flexible work schedule - shift work, overtime, weekends, and travel
• Valid Class 5 drivers license and clean driving record
• Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
Travel will be provided from our Fort St John location, therefore candidates must be able to get themselves to Fort St John.
Techmation Electric & Controls is one of Canada's Best Managed Companies (Gold Standard) that provides a complete range of electrical and instrumentation services throughout Western Canada for the Oil & Gas industry. Our culture is built on a foundation of positive attitudes, genuinely invested people, innovative programs, and quality mentorship. At Techmation, we are committed to Quality, Safety & Service!
We provide an attractive compensation package that includes competitive wages, benefits, pension plan, and much more. Techmation believes in succession planning to promote employee career advancement.
If you are interested in a stable, long-term career growth opportunity, please submit your resume online through our company careers webpage.