Northern Metalic Sales Ltd: a major supplier to the resource sector of Northern BC providing manufacturing goods such as cables, rigging, specialized power and hand tools, fastener, safety supplies, hydraulic hoses and fittings, environmental products, janitorial supplies, material handling accessories, tire chains and lubricants, paint, and other miscellaneous products and services. Northern Metalic Sales is a company that believes in providing excellent customer service, productivity and in work life balance.
Northern Metalic Hose & Rigging is currently accepting applications for a full time person to start as soon as possible.
Duties are to include but are not limited to:
- Receiving freight and processing paperwork for incoming products from carriers
- Operate forklifts
- Keeping warehouse in a clean and safe manner
- Able to work well without direct supervision
- Ensure proper policies and procedures are followed for all areas
- Stock inventory shelves and clean store as required
- Other responsibilities as authorized or requested by Manager
- Strong organization skills
- Must be physically capable of manual labour
- Must be able to read, write and communicate fluently in English and have proper grammatical speech
- Active Listening – giving full attention to what other people are saying, taking time to understand the points being made, asking questions as appropriate, and not interrupting at inappropriate times.
- Oral Comprehension – The ability to listen to and understand information and ideas presented through spoken works and sentences.
- Oral expression – The ability to communicate information so others will understand
- Organizing, planning and prioritizing work
- General housekeeping skills
- Problem solving
- Forklift ticket is an asset but not a requirement
How to Apply:
Resumes can be submitted to Northern Metalic Hose & Rigging 10015 Alaska Rd.
or Email to firstname.lastname@example.org
Please use Applicant ID #404 to reference what position you are applying for.
Only successful applicants will be contacted for an interview.