The Horse Ranch is an international horsemanship educational center, providing horsemanship education and training to students from all over the world. We are looking for an energetic, organized and proactive Office Manager who is passionate about customer service. Our Office Manager is responsible for all aspects of office operations (including account management, scheduling, inventory, web management, marketing and promoting). He/she will develop relationships with our students in a warm and welcoming manner.
Ideal candidate will be able to work independently and will demonstrate the ability to quickly learn all aspects of the business. They must be professional, organized and have clear communication skills. We are looking for a self-starting individual who is able to think two to three steps ahead, anticipating issues and solutions, and demonstrating flexibility as prioritizing the needs of The Horse Ranch.
This is a regular, full-time position. Some traveling is required.
Minimum of 2 -3 years experience in a fast-paced office environment
Ability to take initiative and work independently
Excellent organizational skills, with the ability to multi-task and solve problems
Ability to handle complex calendars and scheduling
Exceptional people skills, strong verbal, written and interpersonal communication skills
Enthusiasm and passion for impacting the education of our horsemanship program
Self-starter, detail oriented with organizational skills, expert knowledge of MS Office with basic bookkeeping skills
Strong critical thinking and problem solving skills
Unwavering customer service mentality
Highly organized and dependable to prioritize and carry out tasks
Manage and respond to all operational needs of The Horse Ranch
• Create and maintain schedule for all operations, students, housing and staff
• Manage accounts receivable, invoices, payments and bank deposits
• Manage accounts payable, invoices, payments, and filing
• Oversee and maintain all aspects of the company store
• Oversee and maintain the company websites
• Organize and carry out details for marketing and events
• Work directly with students for booking clinics, camps, and demonstrations
• Coordinate and communicate business travel (booking flights, hotels, transportation,
Our current manager will stay on as long as necessary to help in the transition, and stay connected to support where possible as well as stay involved with The Horse Ranch in other capacity's.