Dale’s Automotive is a small, busy, locally owned and operated Automotive and Light Truck repair facility. We are a team with likeminded goals and values, and work together to constantly find solutions to better manage our business and take care of our fellow employees, plus meet our customers’ needs and exceed their expectations. We are currently looking for another team member to help take us to the next level.
We are looking for a skilled mechanic with Red Seal or Journeyman certification as an Automotive Service Technician to come on board and augment our team.
As a member of our team, you will be expected to:
• Identify and correct customer complaints and concerns
• Have experience diagnosing and repairing diesel and gasoline engines, suspension, steering, brakes, and electrical systems
• Possess experience and proficiency with diagnostic equipment (scanners, computers,
• Complete repairs in a professional and timely manner
• Maintain a clean and safe work environment
• Possess a valid class 5 license
• Have a complete set of hand tools
• Possess or be willing to obtain a BC CVIP Inspector license
• Work with the rest of the team to maintain and reinforce a culture of honesty, integrity, sustainability, and accountability to each other and to our very valuable customers
You must be able to speak, read & write English, possess the ability to multitask, be able to work independently without supervision (and ask for help when needed!), and possess outstanding problem solving and decision-making skills.
In exchange for bringing your amazing skills, personality, and work ethic, we will give you a competitive wage, health benefits, and an opportunity to be a part of an awesome team!
If you feel like you may be the right fit for this position, please apply in person with your resume, references and driver’s abstract in hand to 8227 – 100th Avenue in Fort St. John. If you are applying from out-of-town and are unable to visit us in person, please e-mail your application to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please feel free to pass this along if you know someone who may be interested in this position!