Wolseley Industrial Fort St. John is looking to add a new member to the team!
Wolseley Canada provides an environment where employees can take their skills, talents, experience and interests to the next level to grow professionally and build rewarding careers.
Wolseley Canada offers many challenging and diverse career opportunities in our local branch networks and throughout our Regional and Corporate offices across Canada.
We are driven to achieve results, collaborate with each other to determine the best course of action, hold ourselves accountable at all times and demonstrate resilience when new challenges come our way.
Does this sound like you? Do you want to make a difference and grow your career? If so, then come join our talented and high performing team.
Outside Sales Representative
Wolseley Industrial is a Business group with-in Wolseley Canada which leverages its strength in valve and valve actuation. Wolseley Industrial provides integrated product sourcing and services via an established major-project management team that has successfully completed both international and domestic projects.
Working out of the Calgary office and reporting to the Branch Area Manager, the successful candidate will be responsible to maintain and grow our regional business across a multitude of business sectors utilizing an ability to promote existing products on a commercial and technical level, with the use of a company vehicle for travel purposes.
Our workplace is positive, fast paced, and casual. This is an excellent opportunity for an ambitious, career-oriented individual desirous of being part of a large, evolving and successful global organization.
• Communicates with existing customers to secure continuing sales and maintain strong customer relationships;
• Optimizes the existing customer base by promoting and selling existing and new products and services to our customers;
• Offers professional, effective and efficient solutions to customer inquiries;
• Provide quotations, technical support, literature, and other support/materials for customers;
• Develops new customer potential by examining market opportunities and potential customer needs, tailoring products and services, and selling solutions to potential customers;
• Communicates customer concerns on inventory and delivery so that customer loyalty is maintained, and patterns continually evolve with customers changing requirements;
• Participates in setting branch sales objectives and is accountable for achieving sales results (revenue, gross margin, account targets and monthly sales quotas);
• Advises the branches of pricing competitiveness to achieve margin expectations while, at the same time, ensuring flexibility in gaining large volume and/or new customer accounts;
• Pro-actively communicates with Branch management on all aspects of customer alliances ensuring customers and branch expectations are met in a manner consistent with contract terms and any issues are immediately addressed;
• Provides feedback and recommendations on new products, services, and market conditions to customers, and branch management;
• Participates in trade shows, training and associated product meetings where appropriate
• Minimum 3-5 years in sales within the oil & gas, petro chemical segments is ideal but not required
• Strong interpersonal and relationship building skills.
• Strong negotiation and communication skills.
• Demonstrated computer skills including Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook and Power Point.
• Willing to train the right candidate
Email Resume to James.Hildebrand@Wolseley.com or apply in person.