Title: Junior Land Agent
Location: Fort St. John, British Columbia
Direct Report: Project Manager
Canada West Land Services Ltd. (CWL) Northern British Columbia’s Operations are growing and we require a motivated Field Land Agent to act as our company representative and assist with our continued growth in the Fort St. John area.
• Post-secondary degree or diploma in land or related field, with experience working in the Oil and Gas Industry (Environmental, Government or other) would be considered an asset.
Preferred Experience and qualifications Include:
• Experience with landowners, acquisition, consultation and oil and gas industry would be considered an asset
• Understanding of applicable guides, acts and regulations
• Understanding of typical land/regulatory processes and procedures
• Able to communicate timely, clearly and concisely, by phone, in person and email
• Able to manage tight deadlines and time constraints
• Strong communication and organizational skills
• Highly motivated with the ability to take initiative and have exceptional strong work ethic
• Demonstrate solid critical thinking skills and effective problem-solving skills
• Exceptional organization and highly detail oriented individual
• Proactive, action oriented individual
Role and Responsibilities:
• Act as CWL’s area representative, liaise with clients visiting their project areas
• Acquire various types of surface land agreements with landowners and project stakeholders
• Ensure delivery of projects to clients and the CWL team in a timely fashion while being conducted in accordance with applicable laws, regulations, ethics, standards and corporate operating principles
• Accountable for the integrity of the process and quality of the product that is produced by the division
• Responsible for meeting targets and managing resources
Why Canada West Land Services?
We are a positive, culture driven land broker providing quality solutions through a focus on strengthening relationships. We strive to put the right people in the right chairs and provide them with the necessary resources to grow and succeed as both individuals and teammates.
Fun. Reliable. Authentic. Accountable. Adaptable.
These are our core values. If you share the same passions and would like to be a part of our
dynamic team, please submit your resume to: Resumes@canadawestland.com
We would like to thank everyone who submits their resume in advance.
Please note that we will only be contacting those whom we wish to interview.