We are looking to hire an Administrative Assistant. This job can be tailored to full-time or part-time.
The North Peace Division of Family Practice (NPDoFP) is a growing, innovative, local organization working to strengthen primary care. The Division is a non-profit cooperative led by a Board of Directors.
Role and Responsibilities: Duties include, but are not limited to:
• Provide scheduling and logistics for Board and committee meetings and member and public events, including venue, meals and travel as necessary.
• Prepare, assemble and distribute Board and committee meeting agenda, minutes and related materials in advance of meetings.
• Take minutes; maintain accurate records and follow-up on action items.
• Compose correspondence, reports, briefing notes, PowerPoint presentations and related documents, and assemble and coordinate production of Annual Report.
• Perform general office duties as required.
• High school graduation plus related courses, such as business, administration and finance.
• 3 - 5 years related experience, preferably in the non-profit, cooperative, or healthcare sector
• Excellent interpersonal and relationship building skills with proven diplomacy and customer service orientation.
• Excellent verbal, written and organizational skills, and attention to detail.
• Proven experience with meeting scheduling and logistics, preparing and distributing materials, and taking accurate minutes.
• Experience with efficient office organization, including establishing and maintaining electronic and paper files.
• Experience with financial processes and procedures, vendor services, and annual budget and audit preparation.
• Able to perform multiple tasks, balance priorities and meet deadlines without close supervision.
• Able to work independently and as a member of the team.
• High proficiency in Word, Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint and Internet Explorer.
• Experience in Sage 50 would be beneficial.
The full job description is available at Divisions BC website - North Peace
Compensation is competitive and will vary depending on experience.
Application closing date is Monday September 9, 2019.
Please send resume and cover letter to:
Mary Augustine, ED, NPDoFP