Lonestar West, a Clean Harbors Company is currently looking for Hydrovac Swampers/Labourers to join our Fort St. John, BC team. The successful candidate will be responsible for performing Daylighting excavation activities associated with pipeline, construction, utility and oil terminal work.
Why work for Lonestar?
Health and Safety is our #1 priority and we live it 3-6-5!
- Competitive wages.
- Comprehensive health benefits coverage after 30 days of full-time employment.
- Group RRSP with company matching component.
- Generous paid time off, company paid training and tuition reimbursement.
- Positive and safe work environments.
- Opportunities for growth and development for all the stages of your career.
- Ensuring that Health and Safety is the number one priority by complying with all safe work
practices, policies and processes and acting in a safe manner at all times.
- Completing tasks associated with Daylighting excavation, trenching and shoring.
- Rigging equipment in and out.
- Completing all required paperwork on a daily basis.
- General clean-up and maintenance of units upon completion of the job.
What does it take to work for Lonestar?
- Previous Hydro Vac experience is an asset.
- Previous experience in a labour intensive position and working in all types of weather
- Safety Certifications preferred (First Aid/CPR, H2S Alive, Confined Space, Fall Arrest).
- Ability to work with minimal supervision in a team and safety focused environment.
Job Type: Permanent
Hydro Vac Swamper: 1 year (Preferred)
Oil Field: 1 year (Preferred)
Licence: Class 5 (Required)
Join our team today! To learn more about our company and to apply for this exciting opportunity, please;
- Call Shaun Kilpatrick (250) 262-8982 or
- Visit us with a resume at 6715 - 85th Ave, Fort St. John, BC or
- Email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
Lonestar/Clean Harbors is the leading provider of environmental, energy and industrial services throughout the United States, Canada, Mexico and Puerto Rico. Everywhere industry meets environment, Lonestar/Clean Harbors is one-site, providing premier environmental, energy and industrial services. We are solving tough problems through innovation and proven methodology.