Northern Metalic Sales FSJ (2019) Ltd: a major supplier to the resource sector of Northern BC providing manufacturing goods such as cables, rigging, specialized power and hand tools, fastener, safety supplies, hydraulic hoses and fittings, environmental products, janitorial supplies, material handling accessories, tire chains and lubricants, paint, and other miscellaneous products and services. Northern Metalic Sales is a company that believes in providing excellent customer service, productivity and in work life balance.
Northern Metalic Hose & Rigging is currently accepting applications for a full time Manufacturer to start as soon as possible.
Actively seek out and produce jobs as required on w/o’s, to provide complete and accurate product for all our customer(s) order(s). To provide product with accuracy, and to assist sales counter with orders for customers.
Duties are to include but are not limited to:
• Process customer orders via counter sales people ensuring accuracy and efficiency are maintained
• Clean and maintain work area, including but not limited to: counters, floor and garbage
• Proactively increase awareness and knowledge of products and application through product knowledge meetings, peer mentorship and self motivated research
• Assist customer(s) with loading and unloading products to vehicles
• Be trained in and be able to process assemblies in areas of: Hydraulic Hose Assembly, Tank Truck Hose Assembly, Tire Chain Repair, Synthetic Rope Splicing, Cable Rope Splicing, Load Sling Splicing, Lifting Chain Assemblies, Test Bed Pull Testing, Low Pressure Hose Testing and High Pressure Hose Testing.
• Assist with stocking new and over stock inventory throughout the warehouse
• Contribute to opening and closing activities for the store, when applicable
• Basic computer skills
• Strong math skills
• Physically fit
Fork lift tickets would be an asset but not a requirement.
How to Apply:
Resumes can be submitted to Northern Metalic Hose & Rigging 10015 Alaska Rd.
or Email to firstname.lastname@example.org
Please use Applicant ID #405 to reference what position you are applying for.
Only successful applicants will be contacted for an interview.