Office Administrator/Project Coordinator
Built originally in 1957, The Lido was the cultural hub of Fort St. John for four decades as it operated as a movie theatre. In 2007, The Lido was reborn, and is revered by the many artists that have graced its stage, as one of the finest atmospheric rooms in all of Canada presenting comedians, musicians, and a wide variety of special events.
We are looking for a full time office administrator/Project Coordinator. You will be a great match for this position if you are organized, have great communication skills, positive, creative, energetic, have attention to detail and just generally willing to do what needs to be done to ensure people have a great experience when they come to the Lido.
Some of the many tasks are:
• Administrative duties, such as answering phones, selling tickets
• Ensure theatre is maintained in good condition
• Setting up theatre for special events
• Regular communication with booth sponsors on upcoming events
• Ensure all aspects of events are in place for proper execution of each event
• Coordinate marketing of events, including distribution of information, including social media
• Ensure adequate supplies prior to events
• Arrange caterers, suppliers and equipment for all events as required
• Other duties as required
Some of the things you need to be aware of:
• You will need a reliable vehicle and valid driver’s license
• It’s a small team, so you will be responsible for working on your own and getting things done
with minimal supervision.
Please send resume to email@example.com