Wolseley Industrial, a division of Wolseley Canada, is a Canadian market leader in the wholesale distribution of industrial pipe, valve, and fittings (PVF) products, as well as engineered industrial products.
Wolseley Industrial is a business group within Wolseley Canada that leverages the strength of the two founding Wolseley Canada divisions: Meridian, which specializes in valves, valve actuation, pipe, fittings, and flanges; and the Engineered Pipe Group, which offers total solutions for all HDPE projects. Wolseley Industrial provides integrated product sourcing and services via an established major-project management team that has successfully completed both international and domestic projects.
Reporting to the Branch Manager, the responsibilities of the Inside Sales Representative will include (but are not limited to):
• Completing the order process which includes offering pricing terms according to established margins; sourcing of additional products; and generating sales orders;
• Accurately enter quotations and orders into the system;
• Processes orders to completion and verifies with a generated computer ticket to ensure acceptance of the order.
• Confirms details of delivery according to scheduled times and commitment dates.
• Verifies all items are available for the customer as scheduled and obtains stocking information off the system to determine causes for discrepancies.
• Ensure customers are provided with accurate pricing, inventory, and delivery information;
• Required to make sales calls to new and existing customers to maintain relationships and to cultivate additional business;
• Preparing quotations and process orders on behalf of outside sales staff;
• Responding to customers requests and inquiries in a timely manner;
• Responsible for achieving sales targets and objectives as set by manager;
• Required to understand customer needs and promote and up sell products and offer product knowledge to customers
• Adheres to company safety policies and regulations;
• Related experience in an Inside Sales or Purchasing position within the Oil & Gas Industry
• Industrial Valve & Actuation experience is an asset but not required
• Computer literate - Microsoft Office experience (Excel and Outlook)
• Experience with Sales Force and Syntax is an asset
• Excellent problem solving, interpersonal, and communication skills
• High level of commitment to exceptional customer service
• Requires a self-motivated team player, capable of managing multiple priorities in a changing environment
• Ability to work both individually and in a team environment
• Valid drivers license with clean drivers abstract
Apply in person with resume or E-mail below:
11203 Tahlton Rd
Fort St. John, BC