Lynx Integrated Solutions is a rapidly growing, locally owned and operated company providing instrumentation and measurement services to the energy industry in western Canada. Our main office is in Grande Prairie, Alberta, and our core operating regions are in Grande Prairie, Dawson Creek, Fort St John Grande Cache, and Fox Creek areas. We are looking for some one to work out of Fort St. John.
We offer competitive wages, competitive benefits package, RRSP matching program, and in-house training program for career advancement.
We believe that great people are essential to growing a great company, and we are currently searching to fill a role of Instrumentation Technician Assistant.
Duties may include:
· LGR/GOR testing of wells
· Collect data
· Sampling fluids
· Calibrating & inspecting meters
· Configuration and Maintenance of EFM (Electronic Flow Measurement) devices
· Liquid meter proving
· Complete well site and facility shutdown checks and inspections
· Technical troubleshooting and maintenance
· Construction projects
· Must have valid Standard First Aid and H2S Alive tickets
· Valid Class 5 drivers license
· Pre-employment Drug & Alcohol screening required
· 2+ years related work experience
· Overnight travel may be required (camp or our crew housing, depending on location)
· Potential for shift work.
Please email a resume to email@example.com
|| Fort St. John
Lynx Integrated Solutions
11065 92nd Ave
||Fort St. John
You must be logged in to see this user's contact information