Outside Sales Person Required
The position of outside sales representative consists of visiting existing and new clientele to share and sell products and services offered.
• Identify prospective clientele.
• Contact new and existing clients to discuss their needs and how these needs can be met by specific products and services.
• Answer client questions regarding products and services, pricing, availability and credit terms.
• Select the correct products and services or assist clients in making the selections based on their needs.
• Maintain client records, prepare and submit orders for processing.
• Collaborate with colleagues to exchange order information.
• Manage sales visits and order preparation times efficiently.
Should you be an ambitious, friendly personality with good time management skills and an excitement for learning and sharing, we are definitely looking for you! Please submit your resume in person to Imagine That! #103 – 9120 100th Avenue, Fort St. John or by email to: email@example.com
|| Fort St. John
#103-9120 100th Avenue
||Fort St. John, BC
You must be logged in to see this user's contact information