DFI Fort St. John has immediate openings for Riggers/Swampers. This is an entry level position, and we will train the right candidate.
DFI has over 25 years of experience providing quality piling services and products to industrial clients throughout North America. At DFI, we believe anything is possible and we’re relentless in our pursuit of excellence. To direct our focus, our team strives for achievement, expertise, and pride when it comes to our service. We offer competitive wages, RRSP matching, GWL benefits, industry and apprenticeship training, professional development, referral incentives, and the opportunity for growth and advancement!
Riggers are an integral part of our field operations. They assist our Piling, Drill, and Hydrovac Operators by offering ground support and equipment operation. This is an entry level position with the expectation of growth and personal development towards career advancement.
• Provide labour support to operators in both our piledriving and hydrovac divisions
• Operate equipment on worksites such as; wheel loaders, skid-steers, zoom-booms, and telehandlers
• Assist and perform with preventative maintenance on equipment, such as; daily inspections, greasing, and refueling
• Working outdoors in all weather conditions
• All other duties as required
• Clean class 5 driver’s license
• Field safety tickets including; First Aid, H2S, CSTS, Fall Protection, and Ground Disturbance
• Flexible work schedule to accommodate production needs
• Motivation to work hard and get tasks done as well as the ability to problem solve and think on the fly
• Able to run a skid steer with proficiency
• Comfortable working both independently or as part of a small team
• Ok with working in remote settings, including time in work camps.
Start building your career now, and send your resume in confidence to email@example.com