Rotating Equipment Tech Journeyman
Empire Oilfield is an independently Owned/Operated Mechanical Service company specializing in the repair, maintenance, overhauling of all rotating equipment supporting the following industries: Fracking/ Gas compression/ Refrigeration Plants/ Gas processing Plants/ Drilling/ Power generation.
The Field Technician will work independently or in a team atmosphere and will be responsible in providing project information in a professional matter. Northern east BC, North west AB camp rotations available to applicant. Permanent address can be outside the Peace Region.
Abiding by all Empire Oilfield safety standards and effectively communicating them with all team members.
• Completing all Empires Oilfields project documentation and paperwork in a timely and accurate manor.
• Understanding the operational and technical function of Natural Gas compressors/ Natural Gas engines / Power Generation Drivers including; Diesel/ CNG, PNG fueled. Safely and confidently providing repair/maintenance/overhaul.
• Troubleshoot machinery and equipment with the ability to make correct judgments and efficient working methods on priorities to repair units with minimal down time.
• Perform and lead all aspects of projects on all the various engines, compressors, pumps, and related equipment.
• Responsible for the safe operation of company service trucks. Ensuring the maintenance of service truck and all tooling. This includes keeping equipment clean and presentable and ensure all parts and tools are accounted, and organized, and properly stored.
• Build, maintain and develop professional positive relationships with existing and new clients.
• Be ready and available to respond to on call duties in the on-call rotation.
• Be a leader and mentor to apprentices, as required.
Requirements & Qualifications:
• Red Seal Journeyman Ticket, several types accepted
• Valid H2S, First Aid level 1, TDG WHMIS 2015, Fall Arrest & Confined space tickets.
• Valid class 5 Drivers License with willingness to drive long distance and on winter roads
• Mechanical experience and knowledge related to performance and operations of natural gas engine and compressors - experience with Waukesha, CAT and Ariel is an asset
• Highly motivated and well organized
• Must have a minimum of 5 years’ experience
• Must be able to withstand the Northern climate conditions
• Flexibility for 40/50% overnight or camp work.
• Employee must be able to lift and move heavy equipment and parts.
All suitable candidates should please send resume & updated Drivers abstract to firstname.lastname@example.org