Internal/External Job Posting September 12, 2018
Early Learning Program Teacher - Permanent Part-time
Responsibilities and Abilities:
- Provide leadership and mentorship within the Early Learning Program Team in the Playcare (daycare) classroom
- Establish and maintain positive daily communication and interaction with children, families, other staff and community members
- Assist the CDC team by providing quality child care, excellent service to families and building meaningful relationships as per our current program philosophy.
- Ensure all safety and supervision standards are implemented and maintained according to licensing and CDC requirements
- Enthusiastic and positive nature that embraces respect, honesty, caring, and responsibility.
- Minimum of a BC Early Childhood Educator Certificate (Must provide certificate number)
- Child Care First Aid Certification
- Classification / Salary: $20.14 - 25.12/ hour as per Health SciencesProfessionals Bargaining Association Grid Level - 85% of Grid 2
Hours of Work: 7.5 hrs. /day 37.50 hrs. /week
Closing Date: Opened until Filled.
Start Date: As soon as possible
Early Learning ProgramSupervisorChild Development Centre ofFort St. John10417 - 106 Avenue
Fort St. John, BC V1J2M8
Phone: 250-785-3200 ext. 251
Note: Qualified internal applicants will be given priority. Only those applicants shortlisted for an interview will be contacted