If you have previously had an account on the old site and this is your first time visiting the new one, please follow the steps below to get you up and running.
1. Select the "Login" button at the top of the page
2. At this point, you can try logging in with your email address and password from the old site. If this works, skip down to step #7, if you were unable to login, continue to step #3
3. Select the "Forgot my password" link below the login form
4. Enter your email address. If you get a green check mark to the right of the form field, this email has an account, if you get a red X there is no account for this email address and you can register it at your leisure. If there was a green check mark select the "Send" button to send you a confirmation link to your email.
5. Check your email for the message that was just sent. You may have to check your junk/spam folder in case it was redirected there by your email program. If you find the email in your junk/spam folder please mark the messages as not junk/spam so hopefully, if you have to use this again the email will be in your inbox. Click the link in the email or copy and paste the entire address into your browsers address bar and hit enter.
6. You should be redirected back to the site with a form to enter your new password two times. You can click on the eye icon on the right of each form field to see what you are entering. Hit submit when you are done. You should see confirmation the change was successful.
7. Login using your email address and your password.
8. At this point, you are greeted with a profile update form. This must be completed.
9. Complete the form and submit to update your profile on the new system.
This information is for an individual person only.
If you had an account setup for a company, you need to change the information to be for yourself. You will be able to add a company to your profile after this step has been completed and be able to post ads using the company profile information in categories that allow it with a different contact email address and phone number.
Full name is required on your account, but you will be able to select how to show your name with every ad posted in the classifieds by either:
Full name, first name and last initial, first initial and last name or by username it will be up to you.
A phone number is also required on your account. You will be able to post classified ads showing this number, not show a number or show a completely different number for each ad posted, again it will be up to you.
For the city field, it should auto-populate with your location city and province, it takes a few seconds (this will work better once the domain is transferred and we setup the https). If it does not type in the city you live in using this format and case lettering e.g. Fort St.John, BC
10. Once your profile is updated, select the submit button to complete.
11. You should now be in your member area. At this point check things out.
There is a profile tab, where you can update your profile, add a company to your profile if necessary for some of the ads you post.
There is a User Settings tab where you can set the default city to post to when adding content, select how to get notifications, etc.
12. If you have classified ads running, select the "Manage Classifieds" button, then the "Manage Ads" tab for the list of your current ads.
Please use the "Contact Us" button at the bottom of all pages if you have any questions or come across any errors.