Internal/External Job Posting
February 7, 2020
Term Position for an BC certified Early Educator Assistant to commence immediately and will end June 30 or return of incumbent.
Summary of Duties:
- Under the direction of Early Learning Program Supervisor and Early Learning Program Early Childhood Educators, the ECE Assistant will provide support to the ELP program and the children on the classroom.
- The ECE assistant works as a team member with other staff and the children providing general support and assistance to the whole program to ensure effective inclusion of the children.
- Completion of one Early Childhood education course
- Must be licensed as an Early Childhood Assistant (must provide certificate number and expiry date)
- Completion of food safe (proof of certification required)
- Completion of Child Care First Aid (proof of certification required)
Classification/Salary: Grid 20-$21.49-$23.49
Hours of Work: Monday-Friday 7.25hrs./day 36.25hrs/week
Start Date: Immediately
Closing Date: February 18, 2020 4:30PM
Applicants must submit a letter of interest and resume by closing date indicated above to :
Early Learning Program Supervisor
Child Development Centre of Fort St. John 10417- 106 Ave
Fort St. John, BC V1J 2M8
Phone 250-785-3200 ext. 1012 Fax: 250-785-3202
Note: Qualified internal applicants will be given priority
Only those applicants shortlisted for an interview will be contacted