We are hiring for a variety of environmental positions to work out of our Fort St. John office. If you are interested in joining a growing company where you can develop your skills and work with an amazing team, submit your resume today!
SynergyAspen's purpose is to reduce our clients’ environmental footprint.?We are a growing environmental consulting firm that provides clients with exceptional service and value, and our employees with meaningful careers.?Our areas of expertise include remediation, reclamation, and natural sciences, with a specialty in upstream oil and gas work in Northeast BC.
What SynergyAspen Offers You:
• An opportunity to be a leader in the adoption and use of technology for an environmental consulting company with the purpose of reducing our clients’ environmental footprint.
• An opportunity to expand your expertise, and work for a company with integrity of purpose.
• An opportunity to develop your career in a growing company from three (3) different office locations (Fort St. John & Port Moody, BC and Calgary, AB).
• Competitive compensation and comprehensive extended health benefits.
• Eligibility for educational and professional membership dues reimbursements.
• Eligibility for profit sharing.
• External and internal training budget.
• Flexible work schedules and time-off options (banked time and unpaid time-off).
• Business-casual dress code.
• Pet friendly offices.
• Remote work flexibility (if the role permits).
Applications are welcomed from all individuals, including women, Indigenous people, persons with disabilities, visible minorities, people of all sexual orientations and gender identities, and others who may contribute to the further diversification of our company. Successful candidates may be required to submit reference checks, criminal background checks, and education verification.
We thank all interested applicants for their interest, but only shortlisted candidates will be contacted. Your resume will be kept on file in case future opportunities arise.