Northern Metalic Sales (F.S.J.) Ltd: a major supplier to the resource sector of Northern BC providing manufacturing goods such as cables, rigging, specialized power and hand tools, fastener, safety supplies, hydraulic hoses and fittings, environmental products, janitorial supplies, material handling accessories, tire chains and lubricants, paint, and other miscellaneous products and services. Northern Metalic Sales is a company that believes in providing excellent customer service, productivity and in work life balance.
Northern Metalic Sales (F.S.J.) Ltd. is currently accepting applications for full time warehouse person to start as soon as possible.
Duties are to include but are not limited to,
- To provide first class customer service
- To work well with out direct supervision
- To follow policies and procedures for warehouse person
- Pick customer orders from inventory
- Stock inventory shelves and clean store as required
- Other responsibilities as authorized or requested by Sales and Service Manager
- Must be physically capable of manual labour
- Must be able to read, write and communicate fluently in English and have proper grammatical speech
- Active Listening â€“ giving full attention to what other people are saying, taking time to understand the points being made, asking questions as appropriate, and not interrupting at inappropriate times.
- Oral Comprehension â€“ The ability to listen to and understand information and ideas presented through spoken works and sentences.
- Oral expression â€“ The ability to communicate information so others will understand
- Organizing, planning and prioritizing work
- Solving Problems
- Forklift ticket is an asset but not a requirement
How to Apply:
Resumes can be submitted to Northern Metalic Sales Reception 10407 Alaska Rd,
or Email to firstname.lastname@example.org
Please use Applicant ID #101 to reference what position you are applying for.
Only successful applicants will be contacted for an interview.