ELEVATED HR FOR NEXT COMPRESSION CORP.
FIELD SERVICE COORDINATOR
NEXT Compression Corp, a young, dynamic company providing industry leading design and fabrication of natural gas compression, refrigeration and power generation packages has an opening for a Field Service Coordinator to join the team. Reporting to the Manager, Service, the successful candidate will be responsible for coordinating, monitoring, and improving Field Service activities. The Field Service Coordinator will work independently within established procedures and be responsible for maintaining strong relationships with current clients, all while building new relationships with potential clients.
• Provide support and guidance to service personnel to perform routine services including commissioning, overhauls, and routine service work while ensuring Field Services are effective and customer requirements are met.
• Complete Scope of Work documentation with customers and Technicians.
• Build and provide full overhaul, as well as other related quotes as required.
• Coordinate/dispatch Technicians and on call schedules, take an on call rotation with schedule to other coordinator.
• Open Service Work Orders and distribute to Technicians.
• Open/close Purchase Orders (POs) as required for jobs.
• Start new job files on an as needed bases.
• Close job files and approve with assistance from administration.
• Build templates and customer unit cards.
• Assist Technicians in parts sourcing, with vendors in perspective areas.
• Build customer relationships with existing, as well as potential new customers in the area.
• Assist with sales calls.
• Support continuous improvement initiatives & seek ways to improve process workflows to reduce costs.
• Follow procedures and guidelines outlined in the NEXT Quality & Safety Manuals & OH&S Code regulations, ensuring Personal Protective Equipment (PPE) is worn at all times in required areas.
• Good working knowledge of SAP, Excel, Word, MS office, etc.
• 3-5 years of previous experience in a similar role, previous gas compression experience considered an asset
• Ability to work well in a team environment
• Strong communication skills, both verbal and written
• Good organization skills, able to adapt to a face paced environment.
Please submit your resume to email@example.com to apply. We thank all applicants for their interest, however only those deemed qualified will be contacted for an interview. No phone calls please.
NEXT COMPRESSION OFFERS:
• A fast paced environment, full of energy and drive
• The ability to exercise independence and autonomy in decision making
• The ongoing opportunity for development where you can make your mark and grow
• A competitive compensation package
ABOUT NEXT COMPRESSION:
NEXT is a leading provider of natural gas compression solutions to producers in Western Canada, throughout North America, Australia and beyond. Our primary business segments are, fabrication and packaging, Screw Compression, Refrigeration Process, Reciprocating, compression optimization and reconfiguration, and field service.
In addition to the manufacturing facilities and head office in Calgary, NEXT has field service support locations in Alberta and British Columbia.
NEXT has the experience, expertise, and capability to make compression solutions easy for our clients.
To learn more about NEXT Compression Corp, please visit our website.