Techmation Electric & Controls Ltd is currently seeking experienced Instrumentation Journeyman & Apprentice for our Fort St John branch.
Techmation works on a variety of industrial construction oil and gas projects throughout Western Canada. As a successful applicant, you will have the opportunity to work on full-time, long-term construction projects with well-established and reputable clients.
• Indentured Instrumentation Apprentice (2nd, 3rd, or 4th year)
• Candidates must have valid H2S Alive, Standard First Aid, CSTS-09 and OSSA Fall Protection certificates
• Must have previous instrumentation construction experience working within the Industrial Oil & Gas sector
• Must have a flexible work schedule - shift work, overtime, weekends and travel will be required
• Valid Class 5 drivers license and reliable transportation
• Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
Techmation Electric & Controls is one of Canada's Best Managed Companies (Gold Standard) that provides a complete range of electrical and instrumentation services throughout Western Canada for the Oil & Gas industry. Our culture is built on a foundation of positive attitudes, genuinely invested people, innovative programs, and quality mentorship. At Techmation, we are committed to Quality, Safety & Service!
We provide an attractive compensation package that includes competitive wages, benefits, pension plan, and much more. Techmation believes in succession planning to promote employee career advancement.
If you are interested in a stable, long-term career growth opportunity, please submit your resume online through our company careers page.