Techmation Electric & Controls Ltd is currently seeking a Dual Ticketed Journeyman Electrician & Instrument Technician for our Fort St John branch. Those with a Journeyman Instrument ticket or Journeyman Electrician ticket and strong maintenance experience will also be considered. This camp based position in the Fort St John area offers a 14 on/14 off shift with 11 hour days. Preference will be given to applicants living in the Fort St John/Dawson Creek area.
Techmation works on a variety of industrial oil and gas maintenance projects throughout Western Canada. As a successful applicant, you will have the opportunity to work on full-time, long-term maintenance projects with well-established and reputable clients.
• Dual Ticket - Journeyman Electrical & Instrumentation certificate, OR
• Journeyman Instrument certificate with strong maintenance experience, OR
• Journeyman Electrician certificate with strong maintenance experience
• Must have a strong knowledge in both electrical and instrumentation
• Previous electrical & instrumentation maintenance experience in an industrial setting
• Candidates must have valid H2S Alive, Standard First Aid, and OSSA Fall Protection certificates
• Valid Class 5 drivers license (non GDL)
• Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
• Ability to work as part of successful team
The success candidate will also need to be familiar with the following:
• Previous maintenance experience with looking after preventative maintenance schedules and work order systems
• Previous maintenance experience on compressor panels and generator panels
• Facility/Wellsite preventative E/I Maintenance
• Programming/troubleshooting experience
• Familiar with ROC’s, Bristol Babcocks, and PLC’s
Techmation Electric & Controls is one of Canada's Best Managed Companies (Gold Standard) that provides a complete range of electrical and instrumentation services throughout Western Canada for the Oil & Gas industry. Our culture is built on a foundation of positive attitudes, genuinely invested people, innovative programs, and quality mentorship. At Techmation, we are committed to Quality, Safety & Service!
We provide an attractive compensation package that includes competitive wages, benefits, pension plan, and much more. Techmation believes in succession planning to promote employee career advancement.
If you are interested in a stable, long-term career growth opportunity, please submit your resume online through our company website.