Rentco Equipment Ltd. is a fast-paced local company that has been servicing Grande Prairie and the Peace Country for 55 years. We provide construction, oilfield, and homeowner equipment and consumables in the areas.
We are currently looking for two Journeyman Heavy Duty Mechanics to join our Fort St. John team.
Responsibilities for this position include, but are not limited to:
• Troubleshooting and completing diagnostic repairs
• Completing the installation of new and added on equipment
• Cleaning, lubricating, and other maintenance work
• Ordering replacement equipment, parts, and supplies
• Maintaining a working knowledge of changes in technology and repair techniques
Required skills and education:
• Red Seal Journeyman Heavy Duty Mechanic
• Experience working on bobcats, loaders, generators, manlifts, etc.
• Knowledge of power, electrical, and hydraulic systems
• Class 5 drivers’ licence
• Ability to be flexible and to work well under pressure
• 40 hours a week- ability to work over time when required
• Travel to off-site locations may be required
• Ability to lift heavy objects
• Ability to work both indoors and outdoors
Rentco Equipment offers competitive wages, year-round work, great hours, a comprehensive benefits package, company matching RRSP/DPSP program, and a great team to work with.