Northern Metalic Sales (F.S.J.) Ltd: a major supplier to the resource sector of Northern BC providing manufacturing goods such as cables, rigging, specialized power and hand tools, fastener, safety supplies, hydraulic hoses and fittings, environmental products, janitorial supplies, material handling accessories, tire chains and lubricants, paint, and other miscellaneous products and services. Northern Metalic Sales is a company that believes in providing excellent customer service, productivity and in work life balance.
Northern Metalic Sales (F.S.J.) Ltd. is currently accepting applications for full time Sales & Service Representative to start as soon as possible.
Duties are to include but are not limited to:
- Process customer orders via face-to-face, phone, email, etc., ensuring accuracy and efficiency are maintained
- Ask for feedback on provided services and resolve clientsâ€™ complaints
- Approach customer(s) proactively on the sales floor and offer assistance in answering questions or locating appropriate products or services
- Process various cash transactions (e.g. cash, debit, credit, etc.) accurately and efficiently
- Clean and maintain sales & service area, including but not limited to: counters, floor and garbage
- Greet customer(s) entering or leaving the store to ensure they feel acknowledged and appreciated
- Proactively increase awareness and knowledge of products and application through product knowledge meetings, peer mentorship and self motivated research
- Assist customers with inquires regarding inventory and application, involving the appropriate people where necessary
- Assist customer(s) with loading and unloading products to vehicles
- Assist in answering, handling and directing incoming calls as necessary
- Other responsibilities as authorized or requested by Sales and Service Manager
- Assist with overflow of customers from the cash counter, involving the appropriate people where necessary
- Fill and complete customer pick tickets
- Assist with stocking new and over stock inventory throughout the store
- Contribute to opening and closing activities for the store, when applicable
- Strong organization skills
- Must be physically capable of manual labour
- Must be able to read, write and communicate fluently in English and have proper grammatical speech
- Active Listening â€“ giving full attention to what other people are saying, taking time to understand the points being made, asking questions as appropriate, and not interrupting at inappropriate times.
- Oral Comprehension â€“ The ability to listen to and understand information and ideas presented through spoken works and sentences.
- Oral expression â€“ The ability to communicate information so others will understand
- Organizing, planning and prioritizing work
- General housekeeping skills
- Problem solving
- Forklift ticket is an asset but not a requirement
- Product knowledge would be an asset but not a requirement.
How to Apply:
Resumes can be submitted to Northern Metalic Sales Reception 10407 Alaska Rd.
or Email to email@example.com
Please use Applicant ID #1106 to reference what position you are applying for.
Only successful applicants will be contacted for an interview.