Millwright

Job Title: Millwirght


Employer: Northern Rockies Lodge


Salary:


Hourly Wage: 28


Contract Price:


Qualifications: Detect and troubleshoot irregularities;
Fabricate parts required during overhaul, maintenance or set-up;
Repair or replace defective parts;
Perform routine maintenance
Work with minimum supervision;
Hoisting and rigging experience;
Hydraulic and pneumatic troubleshooting is essential;
Some basic understanding of electronic devices;
Should have own set of basic tools and steel toed boots;
Minimum 5 years of experience
Red seal ticket completed
Must be willing to have a clean-shaved face to fit mask


Description:

The Millwright is responsible for troubleshooting, installations, repair and replacement of defective machinery parts, fabrication. Perform routine maintenance work on machinery under minimal supervision. This position requires the ability to work rotational shifts, that range anywhere from 6:00 am until 11:00 pm. The work environment is 75% outdoors, with the remaining 25% indoors.

 
Posted City: Fort St. John
Posted: 08/13/2019
Expires: 09/24/2019
Ad ID: 654466
Ad View: 121

ad poster

Posted by: Marianne Schildknecht
Registered City: Muncho Lake, BC
Member Since: 2019
You must be logged in to see this user's contact information