Northern Metalic Sales FSJ (2019) Ltd: a major supplier to the resource sector of Northern BC providing manufacturing goods such as cables, rigging, specialized power and hand tools, fastener, safety supplies, hydraulic hoses and fittings, environmental products, janitorial supplies, material handling accessories, tire chains and lubricants, paint, and other miscellaneous products and services. Northern Metalic Sales is a company that believes in providing excellent customer service, productivity and in work life balance.
Northern Metalic Sales FSJ (2019) Ltd. is currently accepting applications for full time Delivery Driver to start as soon as possible.
To deliver product(s) purchased by our customer(s) safely and efficiently to designated locations within a set timeframe. Ensure proper handling and placement of product(s) per customer(s) request(s) are met with a high standard of customer care.
Duties are to include but are not limited to:
- Deliver a wide variety of products to different addresses throughout the local area
- Load, unload, prepare, inspect and operate assigned delivery vehicle
- Follow routes and time schedules
- Ask for feedback on provided services and resolve clients’ complaints
- Complete delivery logs and reports
- Clean, organize and maintain delivery area of warehouse
- Other responsibilities as authorized or requested by Sales and Service Manager
-Fill and complete customer pick tickets
-Assist customers at service counter and on sales floor
-Stock shelves with new and over stock inventory
- Strong organization skills
- Must be physically capable of manual labour
- Must be able to read, write and communicate fluently in English and have proper grammatical speech
- Active Listening – giving full attention to what other people are saying, taking time to understand the points being made, asking questions as appropriate, and not interrupting at inappropriate times.
- Oral Comprehension – The ability to listen to and understand information and ideas presented through spoken works and sentences.
- Oral expression – The ability to communicate information so others will understand
- Organizing, planning and prioritizing work
- General housekeeping skills
- Problem solving
- Forklift ticket is an asset but not a requirement
How to Apply:
Resumes can be submitted to Northern Metalic Sales Reception 10407 Alaska Rd.
or Emailed to email@example.com
Please use Applicant ID #103 to reference what position you are applying for.
Only successful applicants will be contacted for an interview.