• Friendly and enthusiastic attitude
• Highly skilled in providing timely, efficient and considerate customer service
• Excellent listening, communication, and interpersonal skills;
• Ability to develop strong customer relations
• Accurate with math and currency
• Ability to work independently, take initiative, and demonstrate flexibility by providing other team members support
• Basic math skills and the ability to perform numerical calculations
We are currently looking for 2 cashier positions at Rona.
There is a career opportunity available at RONA FORT ST JOHN 08444. Reporting to the Management team, the Cashier is one of the key “faces” of RONA and is responsible for ensuring customers receive an exceptional experience. In addition to providing welcoming, friendly and efficient service, the Cashier makes customers aware of promotions and ensures all of their shopping needs have been met prior to leaving our stores. If you genuinely love working with the public and are committed to making every customer’s experience a great one, then we have a great opportunity for you!
• Welcome all RONA customers with a smile, eye contact and greeting
• Adopt a friendly, courteous and considerate approach with all customers
• Respect protocol, policies and procedures for accurate payment (cash, debit, credit and charge account transactions) as well as ensuring inventory accuracy and data integrity
• Make RONA promotions, products and services well understood (including special events, flyers/coupons , RONAdvantages financing, Gift Cards, AIR MILES, Install services etc)
• Take charge of a customers needs by asking questions, listening, and answering or finding a supervisor to answer any customer concerns
• Honestly thank customers and bid them a good day
Please email Resume to Dana email@example.com