Transglobal Business Group Inc. (TBG) is an Indigenous education business that develops and delivers customized education solutions, both in class and online, for Indigenous communities, non-profits and organizations.
We are currently looking for a creative Content Copywriter with excellent writing and research skills who is passionate about what they do and enjoy working with a team and can work independently. The ideal candidate will research, write and edit copy for a variety of project that include website, mobile, social media, online events, print, video and podcasts. The incumbent will work closely with the other members of the team to brainstorm ideas, create concepts and develop messaging.
Your responsibilities will include:
• Write, edit and proofread clear, concise, grammatically correct and attractive original content that is
accurate and well-researched.
• Ensure creative concepts are concise, on-brand, and strategically sound across all mediums
including but not limited to website, email, social media content, blogs, podcasts, whitepapers,
reports, webinars, articles and presentations.
• Use research to increase the credibility of the content and produce content for multiple formats.
• Collaborate with internal and external parties to understand content needs.
• Continually be creative, writing fresh copy that connects with the desired audience and drives
• Edit and proofread copy/content to check spelling, grammar, positioning, and accuracy with
attention to detail.
• Assists with creating student handouts and worksheets.
• Manage multiple projects with short deadlines.
• Degree/Diploma in Journalism, English, Communications or related discipline is an asset.
• 1 to 2 years creative and technical writing experience in marketing or communications and business capacity.
• A combination of relevant education and experience may be considered.
• Working knowledge of social media, digital graphic design, and blogging.
• Be experienced in content marketing producing engaging content.
• Good writing, typing, editing, proofreading and research skills.
• Experience working with content management systems such as WordPress
• Proficient in Microsoft Office software, G Suite, and content collaboration tools.
• Knowledge of online content strategy and creation.
• Solid understanding of SEO concepts.
• Experience working with Indigenous communities or a demonstrated understanding of Indigenous people would be an asset.
Applicants with Indigenous ancestry are strongly encouraged to apply. We thank all applicants for applying. All applications will be treated with strict confidentiality.
While we appreciate all resumes, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.