Techmation Electric & Controls Ltd is currently hiring Journeyman & Apprentice Electricians for our Fort St. John branch.
Techmation works on a variety of industrial oil and gas projects throughout Western Canada. As a successful applicant, you will have the opportunity to work on full-time, long-term construction and maintenance projects with well-established and reputable clients within the Fort St. John area.
• Journeyman Electrical certificate, OR
• Indentured Electrical Apprentice (1st, 2nd, 3rd or 4th year)
• Candidates must have valid H2S Alive, Standard First Aid, CSTS 2020, and OSSA/ESC Fall Protection certificates
• Previous electrical experience working within the Industrial Oil & Gas sector is an asset
• Must have a flexible work schedule - shift work, overtime, and weekends
• Valid Class 5 drivers license and reliable transportation
• Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
Techmation Electric & Controls is one of Canada's Best Managed Companies (Platinum Club Member) that provides a complete range of electrical and instrumentation services throughout Western Canada for the Oil & Gas industry. Our culture is built on a foundation of positive attitudes, genuinely invested people, innovative programs, and quality mentorship. At Techmation, we are committed to Quality, Safety & Service!
We provide an attractive compensation package that includes competitive wages, benefits, pension plan, and much more. Techmation believes in succession planning to promote employee career advancement.
If you are interested in a stable, long-term career growth opportunity, please submit your resume online through our company careers webpage: