Probe Corrosion Services Ltd. is hiring for the part time position of Office Administrator. The primary role of this position would be to act as receptionist and see to the daily needs of the office. The position will be a maximum of 20 hours/week (1-5pm weekdays, as required).
Typical duties include, but are not limited to:
• Answering the phone.
• Running errands.
• Managing merchandise.
• Data administration.
• Assist with planning of staff appreciation functions.
• Overseeing Custodian.
• Supporting field staff by emailing information or documents.
• Assist other administrative staff.
The successful candidate will:
• Possess a valid driver’s license.
• Have good communication skills.
• Be familiar with Microsoft Office.
• Have good time management skills.
• Be flexible to react to changing support priorities with regard to ongoing projects in the field.
• Be able to pass a pre-employment drug test.
Rate of pay will be based upon candidate’s experience and skills. Probe Corrosion Services offers a competitive benefits package.
|| Fort St. John
Probe Corrosions Services Ltd.
9004 109 St
||Fort St John
You must be logged in to see this user's contact information